Our brand new line of iron-on patches. These are made in-house and exclusive to our shop! Please read iron-on directions before application
How to apply iron:
- Remove white paper off the back
- Position iron-on fabric (please note that not all fabrics are ideal for ironing, please note that we are not responsible for damage to any surfaces you wish to apply this iron to. iron-on is non-removable once applied)
- Keep iron on high and place a separate piece of fabric on top of the iron-on and press firmly for up to 15 seconds at a time. check and repeat as necessary
- Flip garment inside out and repeat ironing on inside of the fabric to ensure proper adhesion.
- source; https://www.whowhatwear.com/how-to-iron-on-patches
✦ size: around 2 inches
✦ colors may appear differently across screens.